Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The last few weeks

Hey - remember me. I have been crazy busy lately. Here are my excuses - property tax time at work. That means hours and hours and hours of calculating and smiling and collecting and balancing - in between all of those numbers - I have been running the female brat pack to cheerleading and volleyball and band practice and theater. After all of the rain we got, I had to mow the lawn (It needs it again now) and then the carpet needed vacuuming and then one day last week the dog wanted to go outside and then the darn canine wanted back in again. Didn't he know I was busy. Oh yea and I had to go to the grocery store and then I had to feed my darling offspring and then they needed help with their homework and then...and then....and then.... and then..... and I still need to tell you about crossing the bridge. Okay okay Deborah calm down, I know that you are my only reader and at the very least my only commenter. How do I know that you ask.. because even Mom's comment the other day was really me!!! Yep she was standing behind me but it was me.......

1 comment:

Max and Deborah said...

I check almost daily, and patiently waiting to
FINISH THE STORY!!!! I know I know.. life happens. It is okay. I am a patient person. I am not one to talk... I need to update my blog too. I just do life, but nothing too exciting to write about.