Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tag assignment

Deb tagged me and I was supposed to post the fourth picture in the fourth folder in my pictures folder. I was so excited, it was my first blogging assignment. So I immediately went to my pictures and the fourth folder and oh no, there are only 2 pictures in there and they are scans of cards I made. My hands got a little sweaty and the hair on the back of my neck stood up and I was afraid. I was afraid because I know how Deborah likes to follow the rules and now I am going to bend them and I don't want to ruffle Deborah's feathers (okay she really isn't a bird for all you rule followers out there, it is just a figure of speech) because she will be at my house during Thanksgiving and she could short sheet my bed or something. What will I do.

So I improvised, I went to the next folder that had more than four pictures and this is what I got. This is probably one of the worse pictures that I have of my beautiful baby girl. I am not sure what she is doing. I do know that we were celebrating Christmas at Nana G's because of the other pictures in the folder. I don't know who took the picture and I am not even sure what song is playing on the CD player. I didn't want to cheat or make anyone think that my life is a blur of perfect digital pictures. Because my life is not a blur of perfect anything.

So I hope that I fulfilled my tagged responsibility and this made me think. Can I start my own tag? Can I Deb. Because you are my only reader or at least my only commenter, I am asking you for permission to start my own tag.

Oh I almost forgot, I get to tag four people.

Dic Dic

Kenzi

Kirsten

Mom - try starting a blog and posting a picture. Really it could be fun. You could blog about retirement with dad.

1 comment:

Max and Deborah said...

I am so proud of you!!!! I love how you improvised. Whatever you make me sound like a game rule-Nazi. Yes I appreciate the need to follow rules, but I have been none to break (cheat) game rules everyonce and a while.

Absolutely.... start your own tag. I would love to see where your creativity lies, for you are a very creative, fun, sit on the edge of your seat, kinda gal.

You better check those sheets...